* The health and safety of our clients and staff is a priority at ExercisAbilities.
We will be following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and MDH and constantly monitoring the development of the situation around COVID-19. To learn more about what steps EA is taking, visit: CDC website (cdc.gov) or check exercisabilities.org and click on Summer Camps & Classes.
A few things to note:
• Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
• Frequent hand-washing when indoors and after activity, we will have hand sanitizer available for outdoor events.
• Bring your own water bottle and water.
• We will highly encourage participants to wear a face mask. MDH recommends participants/children only wear cloth face coverings if they can reliably wear, remove, and handle the cloth face-covering throughout the day.
No refunds issued unless the class does not fill. Classes will only be held if we have 50% full (example: class size is 8, so at least 4 would need to sign up for the class to happen). If the class does not meet minimum fill, you will be notified via email and given a full refund. No refunds due to weather.