February 5, 2021Uncategorized
ExercisAbilities is excited to be seeking either 1 full-time or 2 part-time speech therapists (CCC-SLP) to work in our growing and fun pediatric program. We are looking for dynamic individuals who share our core values of making healthy, happy, and independent possible for every child. This position is Monday through Friday and year-round. Hours will have some after-school expectations, however, we are a very flexible and family-friendly employer. Must have your degree in Speech-Language Pathology and have an active MN License and credentialed CCC-SLP. The start date is flexible.
Provide diagnosis and treatment of speech-language & hearing disorders and conditions purpose of disease management and rehabilitation as well as health promotion. Participate in activities and training to promote and attain regulatory compliance at the local, state, and federal levels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Evaluate patients/clients; develop a plan of care with associated goals including quantifiable speech and language outcome targets
- Provide diagnosis, treatment, instruction, and other speech and language services according to the scope of practice limitations per State statute
- Retain the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other licensees and support personnel and ensure proper and adequate supervision of those individuals
- Participate in professional and facility enhancement programs and activities as required by the team manager and CEO
- Meets operational goals on the scorecard as set by manager and Individual
- Ensure proficient services through proper patient and equipment scheduling
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Pediatrics Experience: 2 years (Preferred)