Creating healthy, happy, and independent children!
EA Pediatrics – Southeast Minnesota’s only community-based full service rehabilitation provider
EA Pediatrics, an ExercisAbilities Program, is a place for your child to belong. Our rehabilitation therapists and therapeutic recreation staff understand their unique challenges and tailor activities with a goal to help every child be happy, healthy, and as independent as possible. Our brand new facility is designed specifically for your child’s success! We also offer educational programming for family wellbeing to bring health and happiness to the entire family! Take a virtual tour of the new facility located at the rear of 2518 Broadway Ave, Rochester.
Who will benefit from EA Pediatrics Services and Programs?
- Is your child delayed in achieving developmental milestones such as crawling, talking, socially interacting, or walking?
- Does your child seem to have more difficulty than other children their age with anxiety or challenges with the way they process incoming information?
- Is your child delayed in social skills as compared to their friends?
- Has your child been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, Down’s Syndrome, cerebral palsy, or developmental delay?
- Does your child require more therapy than offered in the birth to three or school based therapy program to meet their goals now and lifelong?
Why seek additional therapeutic interventions for your child?
Children with delays in development benefit from practice and personalized training through outpatient physical, occupational, recreational and speech therapies, extending school-based and early childhood therapy programs. Progress improves with an individualized therapeutic program when added to their school or ABT plan. The unique addition of therapeutic play in our recreational therapy program provides a place to practice integration of skills learned in therapy.
At EA Pediatrics, we work with the child and family over their lifespan, offering a smooth transition to our adult program as they grow out of pediatric equipment or play and take on new roles in the community.
Ready to help your child become happier, healthier, and more independent? Call us at 507-259-7570 or fill out this CONTACT FORM and our staff will contact you.
NO NEED TO WAIT FOR A MEDICAL PROVIDER REFERRAL – WE TAKE DIRECT INQUIRIES. We will then assist you to get anything you may need to assist you to receive potential insurance coverage for applicable services.
We work with most major insurances and are Mayo Medica Tier Two in-network.