Making healthy, happy, and independent possible for EVERYONE!
EA Pediatrics Mission:
Making healthy, happy, and independent possible for every child!
We believe that our community will achieve optimal health when persons of all abilities have equitable community access to lifelong supportive therapeutic health promotion services.
Core Values Statements:
• Happy Customers: ExercisAbilities will provide the best customer care to all in our community without bias or discrimination.
• Supportive Therapeutic Approach: ExercisAbilities will provide evidence-based services delivered by a multi-disciplinary team of professionally trained staff in an exceptionally accessible and inclusive environment.
• Inclusivity: Inclusion of services to all regardless of culture, financial standing or ability.
• Person-Centered Care: We focus on the goals of the person, child, family, and caregivers to develop a plan to promote optimal independence that is tailored to the participant’s unique abilities and challenges.
• A Partner in Community Health: We can accomplish more with many hands.
We are proud to be a 501(c)(3) (EIN: 45-5214117018) non-profit.