Meet Megan Lind – Medical Receptionist
Megan works at the front desk at ExercisAbilities and you have probably talked to her on the phone to schedule appointments, or have seen her smiling face in person. Megan’s official title is Medical Receptionist, but Megan wears many hats. Megan graduated from Winona State University in 2019 with a Bachelor’s degree in Movement Science. In her free time, Megan enjoys being out on the lake, reading or listening to podcasts, spending quality time with family and friends, and being active.
Here are a few tips Megan has to make your scheduling and appointment process go smoothly:
- Scheduling appointments 2-4 weeks in advance if you have a preferred time or day. Also, if you have a preferred therapist make sure to book your appointments as soon as you know your schedule.
- Providing the front desk with your email so we can send out appointment reminders. We generally send these out 24 hours in advance and are super helpful in juggling a busy schedule.
- The best time to schedule future appointments is in the clinic and then we can get you a print out of your upcoming appointments to take with.
- The front desk staff can help in obtaining a doctor’s referral and assist if you have insurance questions.
- Please keep the front desk informed of any address, phone, or insurance changes. This will help avoid any delays in service.If you have any questions or want to schedule your first or NEXT appointment, give us a call at 507-259-7570 or email us at email@example.com