EA Pediatrics Expansion & Move
We have nearly reached our Raise the Roof goal! We are so excited to announce that it is official! We have signed the agreement and EA Pediatrics will be moving into the back half of the building at 2518 Broadway Ave N (right next door to our main building) after construction is completed.
Our state of the art pediatric rehabilitation and family wellness center will feature:
- Three pediatric rehabilitation gym areas including the Harper Family Foundation Gym at EA Pediatrics with plenty of room for adaptive recreation, fitness, and wellness classes for families and kids
- A healthy living education room including a teaching kitchen with space for large group nutrition and family wellbeing classes
- 7 private treatment rooms to allow us to meet the growing demand for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy, along with other wellness services
- Plenty of front door parking
- A sidewalk ramp to connect our two facilities
We would like to especially thank our donors who have helped to make this possible – With a special thank you to the Harper Family Foundation. Without everyone’s support, this could not be possible.
But we are not yet done! We have not yet reached our goal to fully equip and fund this exciting move. Your financial help is needed now to help reach this attainable goal. These families cannot wait, they need help now.
As a nonprofit, we are always striving to provide inclusive access to all who need our care. We provide recommended and desired care regardless of race, culture, insurance type, or ability to pay. We must rely on the generosity of you, our community friends, to help us reach this goal. The reality is tough: 4% of our families have no insurance, 7% live at the poverty level. Now is the time for you to help us expand and reach more children. WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!
Thank you for helping make healthy, happy, and independent possible for every child in SE MN!